[thelist] Gallery -- not for looks... suggestions?

Micky Hulse micky at ambiguism.com
Sun Mar 18 17:03:30 CDT 2007

Hi Bill, thanks for the reply... sorry it took me long to reply.

Bill Moseley wrote:
> I'm not sure how to interpret "web2.0" and "just functional" together.

Hehe, yea. Sorry -- using "web2.0" for quick and easy... I guess I
should have been more clear. Bascially just looking for
clean/contemporary code... Sorry for the confusion. :)

>     http://www.imagemagick.org/Usage/thumbnails/
> I'd probably use a perl script and a cron job to look for new
> additions ever so often and regenerate the index.html pages.

That definitely sounds like a clean and simple option. Thanks for the
tips. :)

> Of course http://gallery.menalto.com/ is probably equally as easy to
> setup and provides extra features.

This too looks like a contender. :D

I want simple, but also need to choose something for long-term use.

Many thanks for the help!

Have a great day/night.
Cheers,

Wishlists: <http://snipurl.com/vrs9>