[thelist] Stupid <ol>..

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 04:25:33 CDT 2007

Done...
there are some clever people in the world...!

It's frustrating... I can build CMS's, file management systems and
marketing tools etc.. but I can't get an <ol> tag to work...

Me thinks it's time to go back to boot camp!!!

--
When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others to
laugh at him.