[thelist] Art Director Job Opportunity

kasimir-k kasimir.k.lists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 15:39:55 CDT 2007

Miller, Robyn scribeva in 30/03/2007 20:07:
> We are looking for a highly effective Art Director to join our team.
> *	SEO - Search Engine Optimization

:-)

> All information in this message is proprietary and confidential.

Damn, and I already showed this to my lady... I guess I'm in trouble now...

.k

<tip type="debugging flash">

Sometimes (or most of the time :-) trace() just is not enough,
especially if you are working with dynamic data and must run your flash
app in a browser - and trace() is no joy there.

One good option is FlashTracer[0], which will show trace messages in a
sidebar. It requires debug version of the flash player though, and
sometimes this is a problem.

Another excellent choice (expecially if you are already using
Firebug[1], which you BTW should :-) is FlashBug[2], which enables Flash
to Firebug communication. I had some problems using console.debug(), but
console.log() and others work smoothly.

[0] https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3469
[1] http://www.getfirebug.com/
[2] http://foobr.co.uk/2007/02/debug_flash_with_firebug/