[thelist] Career Help

Hassan Schroeder hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 11:58:31 CDT 2007

On 3/31/07, Donna Jones <donnajjones at gwi.net> wrote:

> mainly i'm talking about non-programming courses, courses that say
> they'll make you a "webmaster".

Ah, well -- no experience with anything like that. :-)

But the OP's expressed interest was in either improving her skills with
a commercial tool (Photoshop) or learning/improving programming in
JavaScript, ASP, or PHP.  For the latter, at least, I would think some of
the community college courses would be worthwhile, if only to learn
some CS basics. And I wouldn't be surprised if some even offered
Photoshop classes, via the Art department.

YMMV,
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder at gmail.com