[thelist] ftp upload stuck problem

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Tue Apr 3 11:29:05 CDT 2007

On Apr 3, 2007, at 5:29 AM, Pieter Roosens wrote:

> A strange problem occurs when uploading files to a server of
> valueweb.com, with broadband.

Not sure how much this will help, but its worth a mention....

A few months back I was having FTPing issues from my Mac to a
particular FTP server. I tried every setting I could think of and
several different FTP clients.

ONE of them could do it right.  I still don't know what it does
differently, but it works where all other failed.  The program is
called "Yummy FTP".  I think it handles error correction differently
than the others -- that's my best guess, anyway.

Versiontracker link (with reviews)
<http://tinyurl.com/3dx2s6>

developer's site
<http://www.yummysoftware.com/>