[thelist] Joining tables... in MySQL

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 09:31:58 CDT 2007

it's my WHERE clause that's causing the grief..

SELECT jobType.name, jobs.user, jobs.jobNo, jobs.jobType, jobs.hours, jobs.day

	FROM jobs

	LEFT JOIN jobType on
	jobs.jobType = jobType.id

	WHERE
		jobs.user = '4' AND
		jobs.week = '2007-03-19' AND
		jobs.day = '2'

Take it out and I get plenty of NULL results...
Hmmmm

--
When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others to
laugh at him.