[thelist] Ack! Multiple IE installer broke! Need help!

Micky Hulse micky at ambiguism.com
Sun Apr 8 00:04:35 CDT 2007

Hi,

<http://tredosoft.com/Multiple_IE>

I am on XP SP2... The above software (multiple IE's) were working just
fine until I started dinking with privacy settings... Long story short,
All tredosoft IE versions do not allow me to click them -- if I do
click, I get an OS "bink" noise... Only way to close is via task
manager! Arrrgh!

My question is this: If the IE versions were working yesterday, would it
be safe to assume that I could un-install and re-install to get it
working again?

Unfortunately, I have tried this... like 10 times already. Why would a
new installation not fix the problem? Do I need to manually remove *all*
files asscociated with the multiple IE installer? If so, how? Could it
just be a preference thing?

Sorry if this is OT for list. I really am in a bind! Off-list replies
would be great. :)

Many TIA's!
Cheers,
Micky