[thelist] Ack! Multiple IE installer broke! Need help!

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Mon Apr 9 16:40:01 CDT 2007

On Apr 8, 2007, at 6:41 AM, kasimir-k wrote:
> [0]http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/virtualpc/
> default.mspx
> [1]http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=70868

That's hysterical.  Only a programmer would start his footnotes at
zero!  :)

Quick note: It's a good idea to put some white space between links in
emails.  When I clicked on the second link in my email program, it
took both lines as one link and of course got confused.  Better yet....

<tip type="putting links in emails" author="Stephen Rider">
When putting a web link into an email, it is a good idea to surround
it with < > brackets, like so: <http://www.example.com/>.

This greatly reduces the chances of other text (such as the period at
the end of that last sentence) getting mixed in by a confused email
program.
</tip>

Stephen Rider
<http://striderweb.com/nerdaphernalia/>