[thelist] Load testing websites / web apps

MILLER David R. dmiller at mcc.ca
Tue Apr 10 11:16:47 CDT 2007

Be sure to take a look at Software research's eValid. It uses IE to
create multiple virtual clients on a single machine. It has "watch me"
recording, handles JavaScript, cookie, modal dialogues, etc. Not always
the easiest to use (proprietary scripting language) and over $1K but
much cheaper and light-weight than LoadRunner and its ilk.
http://www.soft.com/eValid/

David R. Miller
Senior Software Developer
Medical Council of Canada