[thelist] How to make sure email from IIS SMTP go tohotmail/yahoo's inbox

XtiaN indotekken at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 06:29:22 CDT 2007

Hm.. Is that true that if my domain reverse lookup setup up correctly, then my email won't go to junkmail/bulkmail again?

btw, thanks alot for your info

Anthony Baratta <anthony at baratta.com> wrote: Here's the quickest way to check your DNS settings:

http://www.dnsreport.com/

Enter in your domain name and check out the report. Note any Red and Yellow flags.

If you want to just check your reverse lookup - go here:

http://www.dnsstuff.com/
(Sister site of the link above.)

Look for IP Tests :: Reverse DNS lookup

See what comes back.

Also - does your ISP or you control your DNS setup? If it's your ISP, you'll have to contact them directly to get your reverse lookup setup up correctly.