[thelist] MS "WPF/E" - anyone playing with this?

Bowles, Mickey (RIC) Mickey.Bowles at SMNA.com
Wed Apr 11 07:52:08 CDT 2007

I agree, especially for companies with IE only policy for browsers and
development, this means some nice thing slike interactive dashboards can
be done right from the framework.

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Tim Gaunt
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 2:04 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: Re: [thelist] MS "WPF/E" - anyone playing with this?

Charles said:
>There'll be endless arguments about which is better, but there aren't
>huge differences from a runtime perspective.

I agree, it's another platform that offers related features in another
way, nice thing for us MS developers though is it's neatly integrated
into the framework, it's what you want it to be...

Personally I think WPF/E is great, I've had a quick play and it has a
number of really cool features as far as multimedia on the web is
concerned, if you want to see what it can do, check out www.vista.si
-you'll need to download the installer package (top icon) and then
restart your browser but if that doesn't impress you...

Tim

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

evolt !
The Contents of this e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. This information is only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking action based upon the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If this e-mail was received in error, please notify the sender and return the documents immediately.