[thelist] zindex problem

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 08:03:41 CDT 2007

On 4/12/07, ben morrison <morrison.ben at gmail.com> wrote:
> Would showing generated source help from the webdeveloper toolbar? It
> would still be difficult for us to test when we don't have the same IE
> version though.
>
> Im sure you've tried, but maybe setting HasLayout will fix the problem.

I know very little about these IE weirdnesses, but my understanding is
that since both elements have absolute position, they both have
hasLayout=true.

When I find some time today, I'll mess around with creating a CSS and
HTML version of one problem state of the drop down.

Thanks for your help, Ben and Lee.

--
Matt Warden
Cleveland, OH, USA