[thelist] zindex problem

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 08:52:46 CDT 2007

On 4/12/07, Matt Warden <mwarden at gmail.com> wrote:
> When I find some time today, I'll mess around with creating a CSS and
> HTML version of one problem state of the drop down.
>
> Thanks for your help, Ben and Lee.

Ok, I'm relatively confident that this is very close to the resulting
markup in that state:

http://mwarden.f2o.org/staticversion/staticversion.htm

This particular version seems to exhibit the problem in my laptop
version of IE as well (but not firefox). Hopefully that actually helps
in diagnosing.

The thing to focus on is the fact that the textbox with "Andy" in it
is on top of the div "dropped down" area of the drop down above it.
This is what I am trying to fix.

(There is also one weird difference in IE and Firefox in the version
above, and that is that the "drop down area" border is showing up on
the bottom drop down. But, we can ignore that because that is not a
problem I am experiencing in the real version.)

Any ideas?

--
Matt Warden
Cleveland, OH, USA