[thelist] .NET: AutoPostBack on Items Added programmatically

Casey Crookston caseyc at IntelliSoftmn.com
Thu Apr 12 17:43:55 CDT 2007

On the same note as below, I have a link button in a control which is
added to the page dynanmicaly.  I'm having trouble recognizing it's
click.  This is what I have:

Dim lbCalc As LinkButton = new_control.FindControl("lbCalc")
AddHandler lbCalc.Click, AddressOf lbCalc_Click

Sub lbCalc_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs)
	' do things
End Sub

But, we are never making it into lbCalc_Click. I know it's simple, but I
can't seem to pin it.

Thanks, Casey