[thelist] XSLT XML output to XML

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Fri Apr 13 21:28:40 CDT 2007

Knowing a little bit more about the XML Schema you are working with
would help...but here a guess hack.

Inside your XSL Template:

<xsl:foreach select="[some xpath to get all node you want]">
   <xsl:if test="self::[slot:key]!='gncInvoice'">
      [...do something here...]
   </xsl:if>
</xsl:foreach>

My familiarity with XML Namespaces is near zero, so you need to know how
to select for the child element slot:key. My hackish guess is not really
close - just point to what you need to do.