[thelist] [OT] - I'm not a flash fan, bu tI've fallen in love with this...

Drew Trusz drew.trusz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 05:29:53 CDT 2007

On 4/20/07, Ben Joyce <ben.joyce at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/20/07, ben morrison <morrison.ben at gmail.com> wrote:

> > This is not how people would search though - unless they knew the name
> > of the restaurant.
> >
> > People would be more likely to search for 'chinese restaurant' or
> > 'thai food delivery W1' (W1 being the start of a london postcode).
> >
> > ben
>
> Hmm, I suppose so.  I feel so foolish.
>
> Thanks Ben.

On the other hand a gourmand might well look for a gourmet oriental restaurant.

See what you started, Tris?  Heilmann is wroth (if he's rolling his
eyes, hope they don't get stuck). Ben is feeling foolish, ben is
corrective. Many of us clearly aren't  Flash users, causing John to
come to its defense. I'm grinning and chuckling while not using Flash
or ordering Chinese.

Have a couple of virtual pints of your favorite local ale on me and
keep up the good work!

Enjoy the weekend.

drew