[thelist] Survey popup

Steven Pierce steven.pierce at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 12:17:43 CDT 2007

As you stated about hateing pop ups.  For me, if I get a pop survey when I
am leaving
the site, I usually just click out of it, and close it.  Did you ask what
kind of data they
are looking to get from this?  If most of the people just close the page,
then most of the
info they get is going to be incorrect.  Well maybe not incorrect, but it
will not show the
balance of why someone is leaving..

just my .02 $