[thelist] The quagmire of CMS

Thomas Moore thdomo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 16:08:39 CDT 2007

Well I said Contriibute not captivate. Not a flash program, doesnt
build flash sites, so your objections dont make sense in that context.

Anyway db content is not the main driver in my mind for using a CMS
though it may be the main technology behind many CMS's.

The main driver for me is having someone other than the web developer,
web master, etc having responsibility for the content.

A db is needed when the content changes regularly, often, and also if
it needs to be archived..