[thelist] A VERY basic VS 2005 Question

Ed McCarroll Ed at ComSimplicity.com
Tue Apr 24 18:09:31 CDT 2007

1. Open the Solution Explorer by selecting "Solution Explorer" from
   the "View" menu on the main menu bar.
2. Right click on the root node (not the "My Project" node) of the
   Project Explorer's TreeView.
3. Select "Properties" from the context menu.
4. A new window will open in the main tab area of VS, with tabs
   along it's right border including "Signing" and "Compile".

HTH
Ed McCarroll                                          (310) 838-4330
Ed at ComSimplicity.com                    http://www.ComSimplicity.com