[thelist] The quagmire of CMS

Thomas Moore thdomo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 18:27:01 CDT 2007

good points.

A big plus in the admin server is logs wich list date time page who
touched a page, what they did and has room for their notes.

There are some other site managment featuers in DW that work well with
Contribute. But im debating the value of DW templates vs server side
includes for organizing the sites.

Still, the no-techyness of Contribute makes it great for my content provders