[thelist] how can I establish a more reliable connection to mywebserver?

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Wed Apr 25 18:16:45 CDT 2007

> -dave, shameless

and eloquent

> pair promoter and customer of (about to be) 10 years

well, I like all that. I moved to Crystal Tech from Bob's Lawn Mower Repair and Occasional Web Hosting (wait; it was on my server . . . ) due to quite a few impassioned recommendations from a number of people here I respect highly. who have, in fact, offered helpful advice offline in the past when I've whined about CT.

but CT is really truly saying in this case "not our problem; ask someone else" and not what you're getting.

I really really REALLY don't want to move all my sites again, and just be jumping into another bucket o worms. So, I'm going to do CT the favor of a phone call and shake, rattle, and roll until they give me an answer I like.

thanks dave; should this turn ugly, pair is the first place I'll look

joel

Checked by AVG Free Edition.