[thelist] how can I establish a more reliable connectiontomywebserver?

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Thu Apr 26 00:10:39 CDT 2007

> If Sprint isn't CrystalTech's provider (and my understanding
> is that CT is
> big enough to have several upstreams), why is an issue
> between your house and
> CT an issue for CT?

because the full extent of the problem is ftp connection to my web server at CT, and mail connection to my mail server at CT. no other issues of any kind, web, ftp, or email.

no, maybe it's not CT's problem, but I know my monopoly ISP isn't going to lift a finger, and after the effusive praise CT has gotten here on thelist for their customer service, I was hoping they'd offer more than 'not our problem'

Checked by AVG Free Edition.