[thelist] phpBB customization

kate kate.007 at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 29 10:03:21 CDT 2007

Hi,

Its not that bad, my first experience after several attempts was a
disaster..lol But I did go on to succeed so..

Find the theme you like, Then unzip into your PHPBB  folder. Open your fav
ftp. Just get the first folder from your unzipped theme on your desktop and
drop that main folder into into your phpBB templates directory. The FTP
software will do the correct file structure.

Then go to add in your PHPBB admin and then use.
Kate