[thelist] .NET 2.0 Login Control Error

Tim Gaunt info at thesitedoctor.co.uk
Sun May 6 03:54:18 CDT 2007

Hi Casey,

You should have "SQL Server Management Studio" under Start > All Programs >
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express, if not you can download it from the
Microsoft site [1].

Run it and it will ask you to log in to an instance of SQL Server -it should
default to your local instance and windows authentication so click "OK".
Once in there, there is a tree node "Security", expand that and then
"Logins" (or users but I forget atm). Then right click and add a new login.

We’re doing a 96 mile canoe race (the Cheshire Ring Race) in aid of charity
and I’m going to keep pimping the message out shamelessly until we reach our
target of £2,000! For more information –or to donate– go to