[thelist] CSS positioning problem

Chris Dorer cdorer at gmail.com
Fri May 11 07:53:47 CDT 2007

Here's the source code in URL format.  The firefox problem was fixed when a
colleague came over and pointed out that:

Any inline elements (i.e.span or em) doesn't get rendered in browser unless
containing something, that's why i put a nbsp where needed. also width
doesn't apply to inline elemonts only block, so i replaced width with
padding-left which does the same trick.

for floats to work you hav to make boxshell element and element with in it a
float.

All I have left is to fix the ie6 issue, does anybody have any thoughts?

http://misc.activegimp.homeip.net/stupidProblem.htm