[thelist] Montreal Job - Junior Production Person

Ed McCarroll Ed at ComSimplicity.com
Wed May 16 14:46:10 CDT 2007

> Are you young and eager and looking for experience?

I don't know if job postings are appropriate for this list, but I
would like to suggest that age discrimination is NOT.

Ed McCarroll                                          (310) 838-4330
Ed at ComSimplicity.com                    http://www.ComSimplicity.com