[thelist] Project Management Software

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Thu May 17 14:20:47 CDT 2007

hi...

just saw the question... can you give me/the list a list of your
requirements/issues that you need addressed? also, are you looking to have
your own app on your internal box, or are you looking to use a hosted
solution.

we're just starting to kick the tires on gforge (www.gforge.org) as well as
take a look at pnet (www.project.net). gforge is hooked to svn, pnet will be
hooked to a svn later on.. however, you could use pnet for the project mgmt
portion, and then use something like alfresco (www.alfresco.com) to handle
the doc mgmt function....

-bruce