[thelist] Project Management Software

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Fri May 18 11:55:08 CDT 2007

On 18 May 2007, at 15:29, Jeremy Weiss wrote:

> I don't know that this is exactly what you're looking for, but I've
> been
> trying out sugarCRM (http://www.sugarforge.org/content/open-
> source/). Might
> be worth a look.

Sugar does indeed have an OK defect/problem tracking module, which
interfaces very nicely to Mambo to give a public web interface to it
(ie non-priv users can enter new problems, and see updates to their
own ones, without having to be granted a Sugar login)

However, my general concern with Sugar is that they're spread too
thinly - trying to do too much within the CRM space.

Cheers
Martin

 > http://www.nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam/
Sell Cloth Nappies from your website: