[thelist] stand alone blogging software

Julian Rickards julian.rickards at gmail.com
Wed May 23 19:56:13 CDT 2007

Although my WordPress blog is hosted with a host that provided a one click
install, on my previous host, I had to set it up manually and it wasn't too
bad. Just create a folder called blog (or whatever) and install it there.
Make certain that you have MySQL available, the install procedure will
create the database and tables for you.

--
Website: http://jrickards.ca
Blog: http://pen-and-ink.ca