[thelist] Online payments - how to...

Jon Molesa rjmolesa at consoltec.net
Thu May 24 18:54:49 CDT 2007

Agreed,
	I really like Trust Commerce for their rates, and the Open Source
API.  They support many languages.  And the process is just as Paul
states.

	The big thing in lieu of PayPal, you just need an account with a
payment gateway to send the collected results to.  I think most on here
favor Authorize.Net and I used them at one point early on.  I think
they're the leader, but there are others.  The point is someone has to
authorize the transaction for you.  You just have to pass them the data.
The test the results and present a message to the user.

--
Jon Molesa
rjmolesa at consoltec.net
if you're bored or curious