[thelist] MS Silverlight

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at speakeasy.net
Sat May 26 20:33:14 CDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-05-25 at 18:17 -0700, Robert Gormley wrote:
> Which is, of course, why if you go to the Silverlight site, there are
> downloads for IE, Netscape, Firefox, and Safari on OSX, right Shawn?
> Because it's "IE for Windows, everyone else is on their own", right
> Shawn?

Just wait until the next version, or after bugs are found in the current
one; it is not in Microsoft's best interests to maintain versions for
browsers and operating systems besides their own. This is nothing new.

Either way, I doubt there's a version for *my* operating system and
browser (Firefox on a GNU variant), certainly not one I would actually
want to install and run.

--
Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at speakeasy.net>