[thelist] dumb css questions for valid XHTML 1.0 Strict

Meredith Tupper meredith at pintsize.com
Sat May 26 23:04:44 CDT 2007

Wow, got more than I asked for, and good information too.  Thanks so
much to both Ricks.

Meredith

--
PintSize Graphics & Web Hosting, Inc.
http://www.pintsize.com
meredith at pintsize.com

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING
This electronic message contains information which may be privileged
and/or confidential. This information is intended for the exclusive
use of the individual(s), entity, or persons named or indicated
above. Any unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of any parts of the contents of this message/information is
strictly prohibited by federal law. Any attempts to intercept this
message are in violation of Title 18 U.S.C. 2511(1) of the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA). All violators are
subject to fines, imprisonment or civil damages, or both.