[thelist] CSS border problem in Firefox

Ken Moore psm2713 at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 16:21:50 CDT 2007

Hi Charlotte,

I do not know if this is a CSS problem. I have a similar thing with an older
non CSS page on FireFox. In one cell of a table, there were two graphics
that appear to be "crowded" together. A refreash would put them back in
line. I had to take one of them out.

In general, I have had more more trouble displaying with FireFox. It may
have something to with the CNTR-+ to increase the text size. Or something?

Ken

Charlotte Vaughn wrote