[thelist] More PHP Contact form trouble

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 10:02:09 CDT 2007

Well I had this form working, then my client moved the site over to Yahoo!
web hosting. I didn't think it would matter, but now the info does not get
mailed to the recipient, although the page does not error out and goes to
the thank you page no problem. Here is the simple code I am using to
process:

<?php
$name = $_POST["name"];
$email = $_POST["email"];

$to      = 'myemail at gmail.com';
$subject = 'OraTechNet Form Feedback';
$message = $_POST['comments'];
$headers =    "From: $name" . "\r\n" .

mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers);

Header("Location:http://www.oratechnet.com/thank-you.php");
?>

I ran phpinfo() and the server is running PHP Version 4.3.11, so I don't
think anything is wrong with the code - does there appear to be anything
wrong? I can take it up with their hosting support but I wanted to check if
I am missing anything obvious first. Please CC me at pixelmech at gee mail
dot com with any answers.

Thanks!

Tom