[thelist] SQL server MS DB cannot form relationships help?

A Maynes andrew at milords.com
Tue Jun 12 02:50:30 CDT 2007

>> Could someone point me to a good resourse for
>> creating relationships on tables that MS Access is using please?
>
>ms access?  or sql server?

Microsoft Office Access and Microsoft MSSQL

The Access DB is a MS Access project DB with the data coming in from the
MSSQL DB I am simply having problems creating a relationship within the
MSSQL that is then seen within the MS Access DB

I'm just looking for recommended resources so I can read up on using
MSSQL for MS Access project DB's as this is a shared application

Andrew