[thelist] Unobstrusive loading bar

Peppe Totaro totaropeppe at yahoo.it
Fri Jun 15 12:54:28 CDT 2007

Hi,

I'm an italian student and I'm a new list's member.

I want make a loading bar that inform the user what is happening while
the content is loading from a database.
I think that the web user must know what happen when the loading of the
page is not fast and a loading bar could be a good solution.
I'm trying a method for implement a loading bar in unobstrusive
javascript, but I doesn't found a good way for do it.
My English isn't  perfect (this is an euphemism), but I hope that my
issue is clear for you.
If it isn't, I'll try to write in a better way.

Thanks.

Giuseppe