[thelist] Stretched background + centered image

Karine Delvare kdelvare at nerim.net
Fri Jun 15 13:02:23 CDT 2007

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:23:12 -0400
"Jonathan Snook" <jonathan.snook at gmail.com> wrote:

> It must've been an older version. Taking a look at what you have now
> it works fine. Alternatively, you could also set text-align:center on
> #header and remove display:block from the img. (I don't believe one
> approach is more right than the other, just mentioning alternatives)

Ooh, thank you, I tried many times to get it to work with
text-align:center, but I couldn't, probably due to another tiny detail
I had wrong. I find it more logical with text-align:center than
display:block, so thanks again, I was so damn sure it didn't work I
wouldn't have tried once more.

Yay for the liquid header! Now back to work for the rest of the site...

Karine