[thelist] phpbb problem

Paul Waring paul at xk7.net
Sat Jun 16 09:38:32 CDT 2007

On Sat, Jun 16, 2007 at 01:49:28PM +0000, Jaytee wrote:
> Has anyone of you guys had a similar problem with phpbb board users.If so
> help please

Ask the user to delete any cookies he has set for your domain and then
try again - chances are that will solve the problem (I think session IDs
are stored in cookies by default in PHP, which means that you don't need
to append them to each and every URL). I've had this problem with phpBB
in the past and usually removing cookies or logging in/out fixed it.
Also make sure that you are running the latest version (the admin panel
should tell you whether this is the case) because things like this may
have been fixed in a later release.

Paul