[thelist] Reliable free ftp client with certain command line options needed

Zdravko Beykov z.beykov at jacobs-university.de
Sat Jun 16 10:33:44 CDT 2007

Currently, I generate many static .htm pages from a single .xsl file
applied to my main .xml file, also my website has a number of images that
would increase with the development of my site. I would like to be able to
upload all of this content to the ftp address of my host using a simple
.bat file. I would like to upload all .htm files with overwriting and
upload all image files that aren't already on the server (e.g. upload
without overwriting).
If you have any experience with free command-line ftp clients, could you
suggest one that is suitable for this task?

Yours,
Zdravko