[thelist] need a photo of a construction crew

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Tue Jun 19 16:55:21 CDT 2007

On Jun 19, 2007, at 4:03 PM, Joel D Canfield wrote:

>> Try looking at "Hunky Men" calendars.  ;)
>>
>> Stephen
>
> er, you volunteering your own photo, or what?
>
> (hey, you started it . . . )

No No... I'm on the "Twiggy Geek" calendar.

Stephen

http://striderweb.com/nerdaphernalia/

<tip type="Hacking the JavaScript cloneNode() function"
author="Stephen Rider">
A while back I had need to modify the standard JavsScript cloneNode()
function.  I finally did this by duplicating the function as a new
custom function, dupeNode().

By changing this function, you can modify or filter nodes as they are
passed through the duplication process.

You can find it here:
http://striderweb.com/nerdaphernalia/features/js-dupenode-function/
</tip>