[thelist] need a photo of a construction crew

Bob Meetin ontheroad at frii.com
Tue Jun 19 17:54:44 CDT 2007

This might get 'me' trampled, but if you have MS Office ClipArt
installed, you can search there or the MS online library for
'construction'.  You can filter for photographs.  Also one of my clients
got a bunch of dental/teeth (no not contruction folk who need dental
work) pics out of Broderbund clip art on dvd i think.  Perhaps you could
use photoshop to 'dress' up the smiling dental staff in construction attire?