[thelist] Java Developer Required

Tim Gaunt info at thesitedoctor.co.uk
Wed Jun 20 06:05:36 CDT 2007

Hi,

We need a java developer for a mid-long term contract with one of our
clients. A basic summary of the ideal skill set:

*	4 Years Programming Experience
*	Java and EJB.  Eclipse IDE
*	Database (Oracle preferred)
*	XML, XSL, CSS, HTML
*	Ant, CruiseControl
*	Unix/Linux knowledge

I’m still waiting on the client in regards the daily rate but I have advised
them I’m expect it to be somewhere around the £450-500 per day mark (please
let me know if you know otherwise :-)). If you are suitable or know someone
who may be, please can you contact me off list?

Thanks

Tim

We’re doing a 96 mile canoe race (the Cheshire Ring Race) on June 30th in
aid of charity and I’m going to keep pimping the message out shamelessly
until we reach our target of £2,000! For more information –or to donate– go
to  <http://www.paddlathon.co.uk/> www.paddlathon.co.uk