[thelist] need a photo of a construction crew

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Thu Jun 21 00:20:50 CDT 2007

> <http://tinyurl.com/2v3wzk>
>
> Looks like more to choose from.]

they all have at most three people, except the one with people of
various disciplines, not all construction workers.

I hereby declare that there does not exist on any of the stock photo
places a picture of a large-ish group of construction workers at a
construction site facing the camera.

thanks very much for all the suggestions; this has been a slightly
frustrating search, but after my suggestion, the client apparently got
something from one of *their* clients which we'll be using.

joel