[thelist] CSS help for the Linux Foundation

Brent Eades beades at almonte.com
Sun Jun 24 08:35:33 CDT 2007

Well, my change log system is a little, er, informal :) It consists of
cutting and pasting my changed chunks of code into a second file. This
time I first overwrote my file with some stuff I shouldn't have, then
deleted it. So it's good and gone. Sigh... time to come up with a better
system I guess.

--
Brent Eades
Almonte, Ontario