[thelist] GoDaddy software and Macs

Bojan Tesanovic btesanovic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 13:52:30 CDT 2007

Well she can install wordpress. It is content management application
mostly for bloggers but also convenient for this site. Very easy to mentain
it has nice WYSIWYG ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WYSIWYG )
and she can make new pages in less then an blink of an eye :)

GoDaddy has it for free in site control panel and it is installed
via automatic no hassle.
She can then choose various designs from http://themes.wordpress.net/
and upload it to her site (also free).

There are numerous plugins for WP e.g. images
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/tags/images

After one day she should be able to have site like this
http://titl-tatl.com/

but let her backup current site if she decides to install WP

--
Bojan Tesanovic
http://www.classicio.com/