[thelist] New way to link a CSS file?

Jon Hughes hughesj at firemtn.com
Fri Jul 6 10:55:08 CDT 2007

Bruce,

> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all"
> href="http://www.websiteaddress.com/?css=/?css=includes/default " />
>
> is this something new? I have never seen a style-sheet linked that way
> before.

Are you referring to using a <link> tag, or how they reference the css
file (?css=includes/default) - I am going to assume the latter.

They used a server-side language to output the css using that variable
("css" is the variable and "includes/default" is the value) You wont be
able to do this yourself unless you have/make a script to do that.

 - Jon