[thelist] accessing globla JS array from function (was: Re: sql order by sizes)

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 21:14:43 CDT 2007

On 7/7/07, Brian Cummiskey <brian at hondaswap.com> wrote:
> unfortunately, this is giving me "F" and "U"

Brian, your code is trying to tell you something!

This is going to be a mess! I strongly suggest you do not go down this
path (although it unfortunately seems like you have already done some
work). You are fixing a data problem with application code, and
JavaScript at that!

Fix the data problem and you (and the maintainers after you) will be
much better off.

--
Matt Warden
Cincinnati, OH, USA