[thelist] CSS opacity question

Dan Parry dan at virtuawebtech.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 10:42:58 CDT 2007

We currently have a Zen Cart installation running with a centre section that
lives in a partially transparent div [1]

The problem is that all of the content of this div is being rendered at the
same opacity level. Naturally enough. Question is: Is there a way to make
the contents of the centre div fully opaque while leaving the background
with its partial transparency?

This is the sort of thing I'll usually spend hours (days, weeks!)
researching on the intergoogleweb (spell checker doesn't recognise that; how
odd ;) ) but time is against me in a big way here

Many thanks to any help in advance

Dan

[1] http://cut-in-stone.co.uk