[thelist] Newsletter Application

Asif Suria asifsuria at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 18:26:18 CDT 2007

Scott,

Someone on this list suggested
http://www.campaignmonitor.com/ to me when I was
looking for a service to send out my investment
newsletter after trying out and getting frustrated
with Microsoft's and GoDaddy's solutions. I have been
using it for over a year and could not be happier.

You can try it out by sending to 5 recepients for
free. They charge about $5 per campaign and 1 cent per
recepient and the reporting functionality they provide
is priceless.

Asif
--
http://www.SINLetter.com