[thelist] ASP.NET - uploading to server

rogerharness at comcast.net rogerharness at comcast.net
Thu Jul 12 15:56:24 CDT 2007

> Subject: Re: [thelist] ASP.NET - uploading to server
> Hi Roger,
>
> What kind of specific errors are you seeing?

Mattio,

Thanks for taking the question!

I've only got one simple page I'm working on, and here's the only message I'm getting:

###
Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested Url: /otd/asp_testing/default.aspx
###

Thanks again Mattio, and I will definitely look into the links you've given me!
-Roger Harness